Central Georgia Senior Golf Association (CGSGA),
PO Box 5081, Macon, GA 31208
The following is the procedure for adjusting points in CGSGA after each tournament:
If you are a Winner:
- Your points will go up by 2 even if you win with a negative total of pulled points.
- Your points will go up 1/2 of your plus (i.e. +6 will raise your points by 3)
- If your score results in a half point rise (i.e. +7 would be 3 1/2) we always round up so that a +7 would raise your point by 4
- The maximum upward adjustment is four (4) points.
If you are a Non-Winner:
If you have "plus" points they will remain the same.
- If you are minus 1 point they will remain the same.
- If you are minus 2 or 3 points your points will be adjusted down by 1 point.
- If you are minus 4 or more points your points will be adjusted down by 2 points.
- The maximum downward adjustment is two (2) points.
Please let one of our Officers know if you have any questions regarding this system or your current points standings.