Please fill out the form below. In the message box at the bottom of the form please provide the following information:
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- If you have both a home phone and mobile number please give us both.
- This will be the way we contact you in-case of cancellation.
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Tell us if you plan to play in the next CGSGA tournament?
- Do you have a group of men you want to play with?
We will contact you via E-Mail or phone as soon as possible.
Central Georgia Senior Golf Association (CGSGA),
PO Box 5081, Macon, GA 31208
CGSGA Membership Application
(Membership is subject to the terms and conditions shown at the bottom of this page.)
As a member of the CGSGA, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Membership is limited to men 55 years of age or older on or before the first tournament in which they wish to play.
2. Tournament participation is only guaranteed when tournament entry fees are made by check payable to CGSGA in advance of the tournament.
- Players may pay at the event with cash or check with approval from a CGSGA Officer.
- Some venues may cause us to limit the number of players due to the limitation on the number of golf carts available. When this is the case the following rules will apply:
- If we exceed the player number limit then only those players who have pre-paid their entry fees will be allowed to play. (This will be done on a first come first serve basis)
- All other players will be placed on the stand-by list. First priority will be given to pre-paid players. (Again, this will be done on a first come first serve basis.)
3. Players shall give at least 24 hours notice of withdrawal from the scheduled tournament.
- Failure to do so may result in the loss of your tournament entry fee.
- Emergency withdrawals may be accepted with agreement of a CGSGA Officer.
4. Players shall report to the Golf Course not less than 20 minutes prior to the official starting time.
- This is essential for "Shotgun" starts.
- Tee off will be a 9:00am April through October and 9:30am November through March.
5. Players will notify the CGSGA in advance if they intend to use Earned Credit for partial or full payment of tournament fees.
- Earned credit must be used within 90 days of issue.
- Players may notify us of their intention to use your credit either in a note with your check or via E-Mail.
6. Annual membership dues are $20 per year.
7. The tournament entry fee for CGSGA events are $35.
- Tournament tee times and location will be announced in the Monthly Newsletter and on this website.
- The monthly cost will cover green and cart fees, lunch (where possible), awards and administrative cost